To become a member of MATPAC Wrestling follow the instructions shown below in order starting with #1.
A current USAW card is MANDATORY to start practice.
Steps to Join
- Get a USA Wrestling Membership by following the instructions stated at bottom of this page.
- Please make sure you have these items available before going to the registration site:
- USAW card number
- Drivers License number
- check blank or credit card
- Access to your email account to verify your email address
- Go to the MATPAC Registration websites:
- For January through April registration click HERE
- If you have more then one kid BE SURE to click on "Register Another Person" and enter all your wrestlers before clicking on "Continue to Shopping Cart"
- Read the Parents Handbook for any questions. Parents Handbook
Contact Dyke Boese with any registration questions at 701-426-9367 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don't have a USA Wrestling card please follow these instructions
- A new and improved membership website was launched at the beginning of October. The new website features visual enhancements and allows parents to create their own profile and "claim" their wrestlers profile to maintain their membership.
Follow this link to purchase your USA membership today! http://usawmembership.com/
- Create Free Account
- Go to profiles
- Claim your previous profile
- Input info to claim profile and then search
- Claim profile - You may claim as many profiles as needed for your family (you do not need to claim all wrestlers in your club, as they will reside in the club info already)
- To renew any cards under your profile go to memberships once you are logged in. It is one of your top tabs.
- Hit purchase membership
- Then click every individual you want to purchase a new membership for
- Then pick type of membership
- Then follow the prompts to pay